Monday, March 12, 2007

:hear i am...send me out:

there is a worship song that was written by michael bleeker that has become the theme of my. the chorus goes something like this.

"hear i am, send me out. let me shine for Your glory.
i will read, and i'll live out and proclaim your word.
take me now, show me how. i need to live not for me, but for You and Your glory"

every part of my life is given for and to Him. so many times i think that we are ready to go but we never go through with it. i want the theme of my life to be to go where ever He wants me to go.

"the harvest is plenty but the workers are few"

maybe He was going through the same dilemma that i am going through now. i see so much need for the nations but its rare to find others who are willing to go. i think my favorite part of that song is when it says "i need to live not for me, but for You and Your glory."

i hope my life reflects that...

2 comments:

Copeland's Coffee Break said...

jason, you're right your blog changed my life. i'm serious, good thoughts.

thispresentsojourn said...

i agree with the ichat message you sent earlier. when are the exact dates? i definitely want to see you.