Monday, June 11, 2007

:we eat like kings:

so i know that most of you out there were probably a bit worried about my eating habits while away. and to tell you the truth some days i eat more than others. however tonight was one of my favorite nights when it comes to the art of eating.

let me just give you a little taste of what we had:
--fool(beans and cheese and oil and some other stuff that i don't know what it is...
--fish(all smashed up. had a weird texture to it...
--cow feet( the best soup i have ever had..

to top it all off.

--sheep liver(probably the best dish i have had since i have been here...

so those of you who were worried about me having something to eat
you can worry no more
cause when you are here

"you eat like kings"

3 comments:

Matt said...

j lank...i miss you man. good to hear that things are well with you. i lift you up daily brotha..

Lindsey Brittain said...

Jason...where are you?

Graham Michael said...

Brother, you bless me.