Sunday, June 3, 2007

...things i miss...&...things i don't...

things i miss...
--katy
--driving my car
--monster(energy drink)
--playing my guitar
--my boys(a couple in particular)
--fast food
--staring at my books
--talking with mom
--playing golf with dad
--did i mention katy



things i don't miss...
--40 hr work weeks
--seeking after the american dream
--everyone speaking english
--wearing shoes

...on the surface you would think that i really miss being home.
but you would be wrong.
even though i have so many things i love about home,
i'm in the place i need to be.

4 comments:

thispresentsojourn said...

well look how this blog just got all purty on us.

katylynne said...

I miss you too. And I like your picture on here.

Justin said...

i miss you (i assumed that i was in the couple, hate me if i'm wrong)

joel winters said...

all it is is I miss you